Holy Stone F181 RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera RTF 4
Holy Stone F181 RC Quad-copter Drone with HD Camera RTF 4
Channel 2.4GHz 6-Gyro Headless System Black (Upgraded with Altitude Hold Function)
About the product: A Quad-copter containing the eminent features of a drone. It includes a video camera that can also take still photographs along with a proper video quality and impressive flying ability. Moreover it is easy to use and is completely hassle free.
- It contains a KEY RETURN & HEADLESS SECURITY SYSTEM for any level of player. This prevents from losing the copter.
- Powerful air pressure altitude hold function helps one to release the throttle stick and the drone thus keeps hovering at the current height. This feature thus allows one to shoot quality images or videos easily.
- It also comes with a Key 360° 4-Ways Flip (left, right, forward, backward) thus providing one with a continuous roll capturing detailed action and leads to a wonderful performance.
- Comes with ‘Dual Battery’ or the BONUS BATTERY leading to a long lasting ‘Flight Time’.
- Range: It covers about 50-100 meters.
- Battery Run Time: 7-9 minutes
- Charging Time: The required charging time is about 80 minutes
- In order to have a detailed view as to how to operate the Drone, follow the link: http://youtu.be/9TVP4GMOyS
Product Description: The following tips are to be kept in mind while using the product
- The motors and the circuit board will eventually heat up due to misuse of the product. Hence the users are advised to take a 10 minute break amidst each flight, as that would ensure a long lasting life for the machine parts.
- The USB charger should be used under the current input of 0.5A, in order to avoid the burning up of the Charger.
- The throttle should not be pushed up hard directly, but should be slowly adjusted to avoid much damage caused due to loss of control.
- The weight of the Drone is less than 0.5lb hence registration is not required for this model on FAA.
- Model number- F181, has a 6-axis Gyro stablization system that makes the helicopter more stable and flexible when flying. It completely wind-resistant and can be operated indoors as well as outdoors.
Headless Mode Tips:
- Before setting the quad-copter in headless mode, a flight direction proof is required.
- The head of the quad-copter to be set ahead of the player, and the tail should be facing the player before binding the signal between copter and transmitter. The nose of the quad-copter should now be pointing forward.
- This direction should henceforth be considered as the “forward” direction.
- The user or player should always face the forward direction when the quad-copter is in headless mode.
- The player’s body’s direction should not be altered.
The Product Includes:
- One Quad-copter
- One 2.4G Remote Transmitter
- Two USB charging cables
- Two 3.7V 750mAh LiPO Batteries
- Four rotating blades
- Four Protection frames
- Two landing skids
- One screwdriver
- One user manual guide
The Final Verdict: A highly equipped drone with a headless security system is extremely comfortable for any level of players. This copter is great for beginners as well as intermediate flyers, and is absolutely worth the pocket pinch.